Friday, April 23, 2010


Hello from Rolex! It's been an exciting couple of days! Great weather (up until today, at least) and tough competition. Thought I share a quote from Jimmy Wofford in The Chronicle:
"Murry is one of my personal favorites. He has a wonderful eye on him and a cheerful interest in whatever humans ask him to do. This pair will be well placed after dressage and cross-country. If Bonnie can leave the rails up, you'll probably see them here in this stadium at the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games."

This is from The Chronicle of the Horse, Vol. LXXIII, No. 16, Friday, April 16, 2010- the Rolex Kentucky Preview Issue. No pressure, right?! I'm currently in 12th place among the American riders and 18th overall with several more very good riders to go.

My x-country ride is early tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!


No comments: