Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming Home...

Hi All,

Sad news as of today.

Murry and I are coming home.It's nothing too serious but Murry has sustained a minor injury and is going to need a short break to heal properly. I am very lucky because I caught this early enough that the vets agree it is nothing he can't come back from. I've been able to consult with some really amazing veterinarians while here and I feel confidant that we've formulated a strong plan to get him well and back in the game.

It is hard to start thinking of what to do next. All of my horses at home are going well so I'm going to take a little bit of time to figure out a new game plan before I carry on. I am looking into flights for Murry ASAP and hope to have him home in the next several days. For myself though I am going to stay for a little bit, visit some friends and maybe even go to the beach for a few days! Its been a long summer so far and I could really use a quick vacation. I have to say this process can be draining and it takes some very determined people to live this dream.

As for our Team, they are all looking very strong and fit. I believe they are sitting in a perfect place to really surprise the world. I have no doubts that their training and experience is going to send them to the top of the podium.

Coren's sister lives in Paris so Coren is going to take a few days to go visit her before she returns home. She has been such great help throughout this trip. I believe she has learned quite a lot and is looking forward to getting back to her own horses, family, friends and school.

I am looking forward to returning and finally moving into my house! I guess I need to look at the fall schedule for the rest of the ponies.I am hoping to get more photos from Dr. Gold for the web site so keep your eyes out!I want to thank all of you for all your support during this journey.

We will have our day, I do believe.

Cheers,Bonnie and Murry

No comments: